We use a reliable courier to send each product to you. If the product you ordered is in stock, you should receive your parcel within 5-7 working days. If we are out of stock, we will let you know when the product is ready to be shipped after a few days.
Please take note of the following:
1. Shipping is free for orders over R1000.
2. A flat rate of R99 applies to delivers below the above value.
3. If you need an urgent delivery please contact us directly (details below).
4. You’ll receive your tracking number and ETA via email.
5. All orders are sent by private courier.
6. Delivery services are door-to-door, no PO Boxes.
7. All orders placed before 12:00 P.M. will be processed the same business day. All orders placed after this time will be processed the following business day.
8. If you want to order a product to be shipped Internationally, you can email us at email@example.com for a quote and we will try our best to get it to where you are.
9. Our courier company will contact you to confirm your parcel is on its way to you. They will try a few times to deliver it to you. If not, then the parcel will come back to us and we will contact you again.
COLLECTING FROM A STORE
Once we have processed your order, we will contact you to find out which one of our stores you would like to collect your purchase from. Please bring along proof of identification and a printout of your order confirmation.
RETURNING AN ITEM
We guarantee unused merchandise for 7 days from receipt of shipment. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for an exchange, credit note or refund which will be subject to inspection before confirmation will be given.
If on receipt of your product you are uncertain about your purchase, please keep your product in the original packaging and email us or contact our Customer Service Center.
If you decide to return something, you will have to cover the cost of delivering the returned item to us.
All items must be returned to:
Gopals Bags & Luggage
417 Anton Lembede Street
Durban, Kwa-Zulu Natal
For more info on this and Exchanges, please read our FAQs.